Here is my lotion that I made today. I made about 9 bottles today. I gave away some bottles to a neighbor down the street. Brayden and Lyndee already claimed theirs.. I made Pomegranate, Blackberry Fizz (yes Erica that is your new favorite), Bath and body country apple, Burt Bee's Buttermilk, and for the kids..Root Beer. I really like my lotion because I know what is in it. I also save money. I dont have to visit Bath and Body or Victoria's Secret. I also add some silk protein to help make my skin softer and it works better than the stuff you buy at the stores. Now I get to enjoy my lotions and not have dry skin..yea for us. Wanna a bottle, be the first comment!
Rigby, would you see a lamb on a leash waiting in line for a snow cone. Of course with his owner. I asked my nephew what kind of dog that was. He responded, "I don't know." I thought it was goat. But Lyndee KNEW that it was a lamb. She asked me if she could pet but I said it was up to the owner. Here she is loving on it. Of course, here is Brayden that needed to get a picture with lamb as he was petting it too. My nephew petted it but wasn't too keen on a picture. Maybe some other time. This made me almost want a lamb if they stayed that small. Still thinking about a goat though.....I would put it totally in my neighbor's yard so I don't get stuck with all those nasty weeds in my nice green grass.
I am posting this recipe. If you want to experiment with your family, have fun. It is good but if you are not used to it. I would use it to compliment beans in the chili. I am actually going to do that next time. I posted the actual recipe but I doctored it up and added my version towards the bottom. If you try this email me back and tell me what you think. I am now making sprouted wheat bread this week. I have my wheat soaking. It takes a couple days for it to sprout. By the end of the week, we will be able to enjoy some yummy bread. What is cool about this bread it also gives you a vegetable allowance! Wheat Chili Original Recipe Soak overnight in your crockpot (not turned on) 4 cups wheat ( I used red wheat)--add more water as needed 4 cups of water Next day cook in the crockpot 2 pounds hamburger 1 large onion 1 green pepper Add: 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp garlic 2 cans tomato sauce 1 can stewed tomatoes Then combine cooked wheat to hamburger mixture and heat thoroughly My version: ...
Comments