My Christmas cactus finally bloomed last week. It has had little flower buds on it before but it never bloomed like this. Maybe it's because it is out of reach of some certain children.
Here is my lotion that I made today. I made about 9 bottles today. I gave away some bottles to a neighbor down the street. Brayden and Lyndee already claimed theirs.. I made Pomegranate, Blackberry Fizz (yes Erica that is your new favorite), Bath and body country apple, Burt Bee's Buttermilk, and for the kids..Root Beer. I really like my lotion because I know what is in it. I also save money. I dont have to visit Bath and Body or Victoria's Secret. I also add some silk protein to help make my skin softer and it works better than the stuff you buy at the stores. Now I get to enjoy my lotions and not have dry skin..yea for us. Wanna a bottle, be the first comment!
Rigby, would you see a lamb on a leash waiting in line for a snow cone. Of course with his owner. I asked my nephew what kind of dog that was. He responded, "I don't know." I thought it was goat. But Lyndee KNEW that it was a lamb. She asked me if she could pet but I said it was up to the owner. Here she is loving on it. Of course, here is Brayden that needed to get a picture with lamb as he was petting it too. My nephew petted it but wasn't too keen on a picture. Maybe some other time. This made me almost want a lamb if they stayed that small. Still thinking about a goat though.....I would put it totally in my neighbor's yard so I don't get stuck with all those nasty weeds in my nice green grass.
I am not a vegetable person at all. This is what I can snack on all day and not even fill guilty about it. Oh ya! I think I am going to make these and take them camping. Maybe I will make all the other campers jealous. 1 cucumber (used an English cucumber from bountiful baskets.) 4TBS apple cider vinegar 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/8 tsp pepper 1/2 tsp onion powder 1 tsp parsley 1 packet stevia/(Dont have packets? Use 4-6 drops) What is stevia? A natural sugar herb.....I got mine at the health food store. Dash of salt Mix ACV with spices toss with chopped cucumber and chill at least 1 hour. (I didn't chill :)) Okay, I admit I use cheap spices...Don't tell the world!
Comments