BYUI card making class last week




Okay so I signed up to be in a card exchange in our ward. This month has been so hectic and my creativity is on hiatus. So I thought as I was going to this card class at BYUI (I signed up for it in August), it better give me some creative ideas so I can quickly make my cards the night before our exchange (this Wednesday). Well at our class...we made 15 cards of three different designs. So not only do I have ideas, my cards are done. The ladies will get to choose from the different kinds. I do not have to slave away the night before our exchange. Then it gets better. I go again on Thursday for more cards.Whhhoooo hoo! I am relieved. Now I can relax for the next couple of nights.


Comments

Missy said…
dang it! I knew I should have taken that class. I will be slaving over cards and struggling for an idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Preschool Graduation

More from our trip