Yes I posted something

Hi,

So, I haven't felt the urge to blog. I don't think I am depressed or anything. I just haven't felt like it. I am going to do better.

  For Halloween 2015, Lyndee was in my classroom. She was a goddess. Brayden was a 5th grader and he did his Grid kid jersey. I was a hippie. 

 Here is a few Christmas 2015 pictures. We decided to make our own personal pizza for Christmas eve. It was easy peasy. Might do that again.








 Lyndee turned 10 on the 31st of December 2015.
 Brayden played basketball again. His team wasn't that great, but he was.
 In June, on the day after school, we did the Color Run at Snake River Landing in Idaho Falls. It was loads of fun and we got real dirty. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preschool Graduation

More from our trip